Check Out a Laptop
Laptops are available to check out at the Connection Center on the 3rd floor of the Conaton Learning Commons (CLC).
- Xavier Wireless Network
- Auto log-in
- Access to personal Xavier drives
- Laptop batteries last up to 6 hours when fully charged
- Chargers are available for checkout
- Microsoft Office applications
- Wireless Printing capability
Laptop Borrowing Policy
- Checkout until end of day. Will be due 15 minutes before close of CLC.
- Laptops can be taken outside of the CLC and Library, but may NOT be taken off campus.
- Overdue fines are $1 per hour.
- Laptops more than 24 hours overdue are considered lost and students will be charged for the replacement. The replacement cost of a lost or stolen laptop is $1,000.
- Patrons assume full responsibility for laptops that are checked out to them. Please do not leave laptops unattended.
- If a laptop is not functioning properly, please return it to the Connection Center for assistance.
Laptops checked out from the CLC must be returned to the CLC.