Check Out a Laptop
Laptops are available to check out at the Connection Center on the 3rd floor of the Conaton Learning Commons (CLC).
- Xavier Wireless Network
- Auto log-in
- Access to personal Xavier drives
- Laptop batteries last up to 6 hours when fully charged
- Chargers are available for checkout
- Microsoft Office applications
- Wireless Printing capability
Laptop Borrowing Policy
- Checkout for 6 hours. May be renewed 1 time for an additional 6 hours.
- Laptops may be used in the CLC or Library, they may not be taken outside of these two buildings.
- Overdue fines are $1 per hour.
- Laptops more than 24 hours overdue are considered lost and students will be charged for the replacement. The replacement cost of a lost or stolen laptop is $1,000.
- Patrons assume full responsibility for laptops that are checked out to them. Please do not leave laptops unattended.
- If a laptop is not functioning properly, please return it to the Connection Center for assistance.