- Association for Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD): AHEAD is the nation's leading resource for higher education and disability information.
- LD OnLine
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
These are a few of the resources on the internet that we have found helpful. So have fun, and surf away!
- Study Guides for testing, reading, writing, and classroom participation
- Good academic tips from other students and professors
- So you want to improve your Study Skills.
- The Math Lab provides math tutoring for Xavier students on a drop-in basis.
- The James A. Glenn Writing Center helps Xavier students with all parts of the writing process.
National Associations Related to Tutoring
- College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA)
- National Tutoring Association (NTA)
- National Association for Developmental Education (NADE)
- National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA)
- International Center for Supplemental Instruction (SI) at UMKC
- The Center for International Education assists international and other students in achieving their educational goals and provides opportunities for growth through cross-cultural interaction.
- TRiO Student Support Services provides opportunities for academic development, assists students with basic college requirements, and serves to motivate students towards the successful completion of their post-secondary education.
The Multicultural, Gender, & Women's Center embodies a commitment to empowering students of diverse populations, and is committed to providing diversity awareness programs to enrich the academic, cultural and social experiences of Xavier students.
- The Career Development Office provides opportunities to gain essential career development, leadership and lifelong learning skills through a variety of developmental programs, services and practical experiences.
- Academic Advising assists undergraduate students in acquiring their education by helping them plan an educational program which will lead to a major, a degree and/or a career.
- Psychological Services Center provides an on-campus center where Department of Psychology faculty, students, and staff apply principles of psychology to address the concerns of others.
- The mission of the Office of Retention and Parent Outreach is to retain and graduate the maximum number of students from each cohort year group.