Online Initial Tutor Training
Welcome, new tutors, to the Online modules of the LAC's Initial Tutor Training! Prior to attending the training session in person, we ask that you read through the following topics and complete the quiz at the end.
These Modules are either Prezi presentations or articles to read. To view the Prezi presentations, you need to click the "More" on the lower right corner of the presentation and select Fullscreen. Then click the arrow button to progress through the presentation. When you have completed the presentation, hit the Esc button to leave the Fullscreen view.
- Module 1: LAC Services
- Module 2: History of the LAC
- Module 3: Meet the LAC Staff
Module 4: Learning Styles
- Module 5: Tutor-Client Session Bill of Rights and Tutor Expectations
- Module 6: Office Procedures
- Module 7: Tutoring Strategies
- Module 8: Campus Resources
Once you have completed the quiz, provide information for the confirmation page. An email verification will be sent that indicates you have completed the training.