Jesuit Core Values:
Whole Persons of Solidarity for the Real World
Narrated by John Maydonovitch, Xavier class of 1970 and trustee since 2001, Jesuit Identity Committee Chair since 2007.
(The Introduction can also be read here.)
The Service of Faith and the Promotion of Justice in American Jesuit Higher Education
Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, S.J.
Dean Brackley, S.J.
- How does my work relate to the messages of Arrupe, Kolvenbach and Nicolas?
- In the phrase "whole persons of solidarity for the real world" - what does "the real world" mean to me?
- What are some ways in which our institution meets each of the seven "higher standards"?1.
1. What standards do we reach at the highest levels? Explain.
2. Which could we most improve upon? How?