Ignatian Spirituality and Spiritual Exercises
Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus, had a perspective of life, a spirituality that has thrived for hundreds of years. Ignatian Spirituality is: centered around the belief that the divine can be found in all things, action oriented, focused on self-awareness, inner-directed, adapting, and experiential.
- The Spiritual Exercises
- Consolation and Desolation
- Examination of Conscience
- Ignatian Spirituality: The World is Charged with the Grandeur of God
- Ignatian Spirituality and Sexuality
- Keeping Ignatian Heritage Alive
- Mass of the Holy Spirit and the Mission
Online Adaptations of the Spiritual Exercises
An Ignatian Prayer Adventure
By Kevin O' Brien, S.J.
Online Adaptation of the Spiritual Exercises
by Creighton University
Jesuitresource.org is developed by
The Center for Mission and Identity at Xavier University
with support from the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education
To learn more about us, click here.