Mary, Mother of God
Mary in the Catechism
- Part 1, Section 2, Chapter 2, Article 3, Paragraph 1 "The Son of God Became Man"
- Part 1, Section 2, Chapter 2, Article 3, Paragraph 2 "...born of the Virgin Mary"
- Part 1, Section 2, Chapter 3, Article 9, Paragraph 6 "Mary - Mother of Christ, Mother of the Church"
- Complete Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Ineffablis Deus
- Munificentissimus Deus
- Lumen Gentium
- Marialis Cultus
- Signum Magnum
- Ad Diem Illum Laetissimum
- Ad Caeli Reginam
- Magnae Dei Matris
- Fidentem Piumque Animum
- Grata Recordatio
- Redemptoris Mater
- Mulieris Dignitatem
- Rosarium Virginis Mariae
- Mary, Eschatological Icon Of The Church
Feasts of Mary
- Complete Multi-Faith Caledar
- Our Lady of Montserrat
- Mary, the Hidden Catalyst:
Reflections from an Ignatian Pilgrimage to Spain and Rome
- Click here for more terms
- The Immaculate Conception (described by Pope Francis)
- The Assumption of Mary
- Click here for more videos
- Hail Mary
- Salve Regina (Hail, Holy Queen)
- Litany of Mary
- The Holy Rosary
- Catholic Prayers
- Printable Prayer Cards
- Complete Prayer Index
- Click here for more prayers
Teachings by Select Saints
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of the Santa Maria Maggiore Online Virtual Tour
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
Life of St. Ignatius Art Cards
These seven beautiful cards depict scenes from Ignatius Loyola's life as painted by artist Holly Schapker in her collection ADSUM: Contemporary Paintings on Ignatian Spirituality.
This handsome, spiral-bound "undated" planner is perfect for faculty, staff, and students alike. Its pages include quotes, illustrations, and reflections. Use it for your daily schedule or journaling.
Ignatian Spirituality and the Spiritual Exercises
This collection of prayers and invocations offered at Xavier University reflect the collective spirit, mission and identity of a Jesuit university.
To subscribe to our online newsletter or provide feedback,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from our online newsletter, click here.
Jesuitresource.org is developed by
The Center for Mission and Identity at Xavier University
with support from the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education
To learn more about us, click here.