Resources for Lent
Lent: Starting on Ash Wednesday, this forty weekday period is a Christian festival of preparation for Easter observed through reflection on the life and death of Jesus Christ.
- Pope Francis' Message for Lent 2017
- Ignatian Prayer Adventure for Lent
- Lent Blog by Xavier University Dorothy Day Center for Faith and Justice
- Lenten Daily Devotionals
- Online Lenten Retreat
- Lift Every Voice: A Lenten Journey Toward Racial Justice
- Praying Lent
- Return to me: Lenten Reflections
- Click here for more resources
The Examen for Diversity
Life of St. Ignatius Art Cards
To subscribe to our online newsletter or provide feedback,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesuitresource.org is developed by
The Center for Mission and Identity at Xavier University
with support from the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education
To learn more about us, click here.