Ignatian Pedagogy and Jesuit Education
Ignatian Pedagogy - A teaching model that seeks to develop students of competence and compassion.
Jesuit Education - includes a network of 28 American universities and over 60 high schools in the United States with similar missions and distinctive identities.
- Ignatian Pedagogy
- Jesuit Education
- What's So Great About a Jesuit Education?: Care for the Person
James Martin S.J.
- Accessibility and the Mission
- Characteristics of Jesuit Education
- Four Challenges for Jesuit Education in the 21st Century
- Jesuit Education Today
- Online Learning and the Mission
- Ratio Studiorum
- The Future of Jesuit Education
- Click here for more videos
To subscribe to our online newsletter or provide feedback,
please email email@example.com.
Jesuitresource.org is developed by
The Center for Mission and Identity at Xavier University
with support from the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education
To learn more about us, click here.