Ignatian Pedagogy and Jesuit Education
Ignatian Pedagogy - A teaching model that seeks to develop students of competence and compassion.
Jesuit Education - includes a network of 28 American universities and over 60 high schools in the United States with similar missions and distinctive identities.
- Ignatian Pedagogy
- Jesuit Education
- Accessibility and the Mission
- Characteristics of Jesuit Education
- Four Challenges for Jesuit Education in the 21st Century
- Jesuit Education Today
- Online Learning and the Mission
- Ratio Studiorum
- The Future of Jesuit Education
Jesuitresource.org is developed by
The Center for Mission and Identity at Xavier University
with support from the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education
To learn more about us, click here.