Cross Cultural Retreat
The Cross Cultural Retreat allows students to deepen their awareness and understanding of their own cultures, increases intercultural communication and interaction, and strengthens friendships across cultures. The Cross Cultural Retreat is held every year in October. The goals of the Cross Cultural Retreat are as follows:
- Help students grow in their understanding of their own culture.
- Increase students' abilities to communicate across cultures.
- HAVE FUN!
- Download the CCR Application
- Download the Assumption of Risk Form
- Download the Emergency Medical Release Form
- Download the Camp Joy Release Form