In order to apply as a Transfer student, please submit the following documents:
- Application: Submit an online application.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official or certified copies of transcripts for all college/university education. All transcripts/marksheets must be submitted in English.
- Test Scores: Submit results from one of the English proficiency tests below. Minimum scores are as follows:
TOEFL iBT: 71
Step-Eiken: Grade Pre-1 (Japanese Students Only)
InstitutionTOEFL (Paper-based): 530 + grades in Xavier ESL courses
SAT (Code: 1965)
ACT (Code: 003366)
- Letter of Recommendation: Submit a letter of recommendation, preferably from your college counselor, if you have less than one year of college courses.
In addition, in order to expedite your immigration paperwork, we recommend you provide the following documents along with your application materials:
- Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit a copy of your passport via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show required amounts less any scholarships you may have received.
- Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed. If the sponsor is currently residing in the United States, this form must also be notarized.
- SEVIS Record Transfer Form: Student must complete the top part of the SEVIS Record Transfer Form and the bottom part of the form must be completed by the current International Student Advisor at thecollege/university. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to email@example.com.
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents listed above (no copies) to the following address:
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-3301, or via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org. .