INTENSIVE ENGLISH STUDENTS
In order to apply as an Intensive English student, please submit the following documents:
- Application: Submit an online application or download a pdf version.
- Certification of Secondary School Completion: Submit a copy of your high school or secondary school record or certificate. If the document is not in English, please submit a translated copy along with the original document.
In addition, in order to expedite your immigration paperwork, we recommend you provide the following documents along with your application materials:
- Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit a copy of your passport via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show required amounts less any scholarships you may have received.
- Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed. If the sponsor is currently residing in the United States, this form must also be notarized. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your form is notarized, you MUST submit the original form to our office.
- SEVIS Record Transfer Form: (Transfer Students Only): Student must complete the top part of the SEVIS Record Transfer Form and the bottom part of the form must be completed by the current International Student Advisor at the college/university. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to email@example.com.
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents listed above (no copies) to the following address:
Center for International Education
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-2171 USA
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-2864, or via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.