In order to apply as an Intensive English student, please submit the following documents:
- Application: Submit an online application or download a pdf version.
- Evidence of Secondary School Completion: Submit a copy of your high school, secondary school, or university record/certificate. If not in English, please provide a translated copy. To have the ability to benefit from instruction in the IEP, students should have completed at least secondary school. Official transcripts are not required for admission to the intensive English program, but Xavier strongly recommends a credential evaluation for international transcripts who will later enroll at Xavier for a degree program. You may submit a copy of your transcript via e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition, in order to expedite your immigration paperwork, we recommend you provide the following documents along with your application materials:
- Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit a copy of your passport via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show the Financial Requirements minus any scholarships you may have received. Please mail the original document to the following address:
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed (for each sponsor if there is more than one) if the financial documents are not under the student's name. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to email@example.com.
- SEVIS Record Transfer Form: (Transfer Students Only): Student must complete the top part of the SEVIS Record Transfer Form and the bottom part of the form must be completed by the current International Student Advisor at the college/university. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students transferring in must provide transcripts (grades) from current school.
Xavier requires the use of eShipGlobal for express mail of international documents. Click on the link for more information.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-3301, or via e-mail, at email@example.com.