In order to apply as a Freshman student, please submit the following documents:
- Application: Submit an online application.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official or certified copies of transcripts for all secondary and college/university education. All transcripts/marksheets must be submitted in English.
- Test Scores: Submit results from one of the English proficiency tests below. Minimum scores are as follows:
TOEFL iBT: 71
Step-Eiken: Grade Pre-1 (Japanese Students Only)
Institutional TOEFL (Paper-based): 530 + grades in Xavier ESL courses
SAT (Code: 1965)
ACT (Code: 003366)
- Letter of Recommendation: Submit a letter of recommendation, preferably from your college counselor.
In addition, in order to expedite your immigration paperwork, we recommend you provide the following documents along with your application materials:
- Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit a copy of your passport via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show required amounts less any scholarships you may have received.
- Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed. If the sponsor is currently residing in the United States, this form must also be notarized. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your form is notarized, you MUST submit the original form to our office.
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents (no copies) to the following address:
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-3301, or via e-mail, at email@example.com.