In order to apply as a first year student, please submit the following documents:
1. Application: Submit an online application.
2. Official Transcripts: Submit official or certified copies of transcripts for all secondary and college/university education. All transcripts/marksheets must be submitted in English. Xavier strongly recommends a credential evaluation for international transcripts.
3. Test Scores: Submit results from the ACT or SAT, or one of the English proficiency tests below. Please note that international students must submit an ACT or SAT to be considered for merit-based scholarships. Our averages are the following:
SAT (Code: 1965) - 1130 average, Critical Reading and Math
ACT (Code: 003366) - 26 average, composite score
Minimum scores on English proficiency tests are as follows:
TOEFL: iBT 79, PBT 550
Step-Eiken: Grade Pre-1 (Japanese Students Only)
4. Letter of Recommendation: Submit a letter of recommendation, preferably from your college counselor.
To expedite the I-20 process, provide the following documents along with your application materials:
1. Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit a copy of your passport via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show the Financial Requirements minus any scholarships you may have received.
3. Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed if the financial documentations are not under the student's name. Please fill out the Sponsor Statement Form for each sponsor listed on the financial documentations. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to email@example.com.
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents (no copies) to the following address:
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
Xavier requires the use of eShipGlobal for express mail of international documents. Click on the link for more information. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-3301, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.