- Xavier University requires students who are applying for F and J visas to use "E-ship Global" for express mailing of initial attendance immigration documents (I-20, DS-2019). Xavier does not pay for the cost of mailing these documents.
- The E-ship Global service will allow you to receive your acceptance letter and I-20 through DHL or FedEx in 3-5 business days.
- The mailing service must be paid by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only).
- To request express mailing of your documents, go to the following secure website:
- You must use the website provided above - do not go through the DHL or FedEx website directly.
- Please make sure that your name is indicated exactly as it appears on your admission documents and select Xavier University Office of Admission as the sender address.
- You may request shipment either to your foreign address, or to a U.S. contact address. If your I-20 will be sent to a U.S. contact address, please include the name of the person who lives at that address.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your I-20. If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the 'Help' link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com
We have also created step-by-step visual instructions for your convenience.