Interfaith Community Engagement programming opens the door to a wide range of growth opportunities by:
Interfaith Medical Service Trip
• Creating new, substantive models for effective interfaith and intercultural infrastructure on a program-by-program basis.
• Bringing imaginative ideas that engage and challenge the student community.
• Promoting meaningful faith experiences for individuals from diverse faith communities considering a Xavier education.
• Increasing the number and visibility of interfaith and cultural offerings.
• Exploring activities that provide a basis for dialogue, reflection and growth.
• Celebrating diversity and interfaith engagement.
Holi Celebration 2015