Interfaith Community Engagement programming opens the door to a wide range of growth opportunities by:
- Creating new, substantive models for effective interfaith and intercultural infrastructure on a program-by-program basis.
- Bringing imaginative ideas that engage and challenge the student community.
- Promoting meaningful faith experiences for individuals from diverse faith communities considering a Xavier education
- Increasing the number and visibility of interfaith and cultural offerings.
- Exploring activities that provide a basis for dialogue, reflection and growth.
- Celebrating diversity and interfaith engagement