As the official providers of Xavier University’s information externally, we are responsible for the following:
- Compiling accurate and timely information for reporting to the U.S. Department of Education through IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System).
- Submitting annual reports to the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Xavier University’s Accrediting Agency.
- Providing information requested by state governments, such as the Ohio Board of Regents and the Kentucky Council of Postsecondary Education.
- Providing annual benchmarking reports to the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).
- Reporting human resource and salary information to the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and to the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA).
- Collecting, preparing and reporting information to guidebook surveys including the U.S. News & World Report, Peterson’s, Barrons, Princeton Review, College Board, and others.
- Collaborating with university offices towards the execution of various research initiatives and assessment projects to support strategic decision-making.
- Gathering data; analyzing, synthesizing, and communicating results of institutional assessments such as:
- The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE);
- The ACT Alumni Outcomes Survey;
- Internal surveys on retention, graduation, alumni.