Xavier Template for Online Courses in Canvas
- Click to download the Canvas template file. This is a .zip file. You will need to save the file to your computer to proceed.
- Unzip the saved file. You will see a file called "online-course-template-export.imscc". This is the file you will import to your Canvas course shell.
- Open your Canvas course shell and click on "Settings".
- Click "Import Content into this Course," which is located on the far right side of the page.
- Select "Canvas Course Export Package" and then "Browse" to select the .imscc file you have saved on your computer.
- Click "Import." The import process should only take a few seconds.
- Return to the Home page of your course. You should now see template items on the Home page, Modules page, and in Pages.