Click Here to register for the upcoming HRD Information Session on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 6:30 pm!
We are accepting new applications for Fall 2014 which begins in August 2014.
We invite applications from students with a bachelor's degree and a strong interest in the field of HRD. Applications for this program are accepted for the fall semester only. To apply for official acceptance as a degree-seeking student, submit the following application materials to the Office of Graduate Services, XU, 3800 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45207-3211:
- The graduate degree application (you may also apply online)
- $35 application fee
- One official transcript (sent directly from the college/university to Graduate Services) of all previous undergraduate and graduate course work
- Official test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). The MAT is offered here at Xavier; call (513) 745-3360, go to http://www.xavier.edu/psychologicalservices/miller-analogies-test.cfm ,(or e-mail email@example.com) for information on how to register for the test. Note: The MAT can be waived if you already have a graduate degree.
- Current resume of work and volunteer experiences.
- One page typewritten statement of your career goals and how the HRD program fits with your goals.
- Two recent letters from professional and/or academic references who are able to assess your potential for success in this program. The letters should be directly related to your application for the HRD program.
All completed applications are reviewed on a continuing basis until the class is full, and applicants are notified of the admission decision after their completed application is reviewed. This program traditionally fills quickly. The Admission Committee considers all of the information contained in the admission application, including prior grades, test scores, experience, reference letters, goal statements, and evidence of potential for success in graduate study.
We are accepting new applications for Fall 2014.