Open Enrollment 2011
What is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to review your benefits and make choices for the upcoming year. Benefits are a critical component to your total compensation. At Xavier University, we are committed to 100% positive enrollment. All benefit eligible employees must complete an on-line enrollment form to either elect or decline Xavier's benefits. During this time, you will have an opportunity to attend group and one-on-one sessions to better inform you about your benefit choices.
Benefits impacted by the annual open enrollment period are medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and flexible spending accounts. In addition for 2011, employees who elect a high deductible health plan will have an opportunity to contribute to a health savings account. A summary of other University benefits will be displayed in the on-line system so you can better understand the benefits you receive and their overall value.
- Your elections become effective January 1, 2011 and will remain effective for the entire year.
- You cannot change your benefits elections during the year unless you experience a qualifying life event change.
Please use the navigation tool through the links on the right to pay attention to Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical Rates for 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dental Care Plus Rates
- Dental Care Plus
- Avesis Vision Plan - Information & Rates
Actions you can take during Open Enrollment
- 2011 Plans
- Anthem Booklet
- Dental Care Plus Booklet
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account Q & A
- Fifth Third Advantage
- High Deductible Health Plan Video (HDHP)
- Miscellaneous Information
- Open Enrollment Sessions
- Open Enrollment Presentation
- Dependent Eligibility
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Plans