A job re-evaluation is recommended if there is:
- Substantial, permanent change to content of the job (>30%) as compared to last evaluated description.
- A new titling trend in the market that needs to be recognized.
Relevant Documents Required:
Revised position description, highlighting changes from last reviewed description. Examples include:
- Change in managerial responsibility
- Significant revision of job duties
- Formal request by manager with sign-off by division head.
- HR review of external market (unless move is into another existing Xavier title).
Re-evaluation Review Schedule:
Only one re-evaluation per job is permitted in a 12 month period.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Action|
|October 1||March 1||Materials and approval submitted to HR|
|December 15||May 15||Manager notified of results|
|January 1||July 1||Effective date for any change in title, grade or compensation|