2016 Xavier University Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment (OE) refers to the time of year when our benefit plans renew and an annual time period when eligible employees must elect plans and add/drop dependents. OE elections made in November of this year become effective January 1 of the following year, and remain in place for one year.
The 2016 Open Enrollment period to enroll online is Monday, November 9, 2015 through Monday, November 23, 2015.
Online Benefits Enrollment
Use your nine digit Banner ID (first nine numbers of your ID on your ALL CARD) as Employee ID and your nine digit SSN without dashes as PIN.
- 2016 Benefits Open Enrollment Brochure
- 2016 Medical Plans
- 2016 Dental Plans
- 2016 Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
General information sessions are recommended for all eligible faculty/staff. Computer Lab sessions are available for any faculty/staff who may need computer assistance with online enrollment.
- Benefits Information Session Presentation
- Humana Cost Comparison and other resources
- Plan Comparison Tool
- Term Life Insurance decision tool
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment decision tool?
Evaluate your options: