Welcome to Open Enrollment 2013
It is that time of the year when the University enters its annual open enrollment process. We are pleased to provide you with information pertaining to your 2013 Benefits Enrollment. At the conclusion of your enrollment, you will be able to view the value of your benefit package as a component of your total compensation.
The university's annual open enrollment period is from November 12 to November 30. All Full-Time benefit eligible Xavier employees must participate in the open enrollment process.
- Review your current benefits - go to the MYXU Portal – Employee Services Tab – My Benefits Information Channel
- Attend Xavier's X-Fit Health and Wellness Fair on November 14 (9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) at Schiff Family Conference Center
- Attend an Open Enrollment session for information and have your questions answered
- Learn about medical premium updates by reviewing the Medical Plan rates
- Review new voluntary benefit offerings
- Make sure you have necessary dependent information such as date of birth, social security numbers etc. prior to enrolling
- Access the on-line enrollment website through your MYXU Portal - Employee Services Tab - Benefits Information Channel beginning November 12 and elect or decline Xavier’s benefits
- Print your benefits summary page upon completion of your enrollment and save for your records
- This must be completed by November 30th