The Office of Human Resources has been informed by the Office of the Provost and Chief Academic Officer that you will begin full-time employment with Xavier University in August 2013. On behalf of our Human Resources team, I am pleased to welcome you to Xavier.
Our office will be available to facilitate the completion of employment paperwork and benefits orientation at the times listed below.
August 6th 1:30 p.m.
August 12th 9:00 a.m.
August 13th 1:30 p.m.
All meetings will be held in the Office of Human Resources conference room in the Alumni Center, 1507 Dana Avenue, Room 132 and will last an hour and a half. In order to prepare materials for the benefits orientation, please notify the Office of Human Resources with your decision on which day you plan to attend, at 513-745-3638.
2 key action items to assist you with a smooth transition
1. Upon receipt of this communication, please complete and submit the Post Hire Form electronically to the Office of Human Resources. Once your form is received and information is entered into the system, please contact Xavier University?s Help Desk at 513-745-HELP for your password and information on how to access your email.
2. Below are forms to be completed and brought with you to the session:
To comply with the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, you will be required to show proof of employment eligibility at the meeting. Here is a list of acceptable documents you can bring with you to the session.
Current adjunct faculty moving into full-time status should not complete the tax forms unless you are making a change.
- Faculty Pay Option Letter
- Faculty Pay Option Form
- Payroll Designation Form (bring a voided check with you to the meeting)
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
A TIAA-CREF representative will be available during the sessions to provide information and answer retirement questions you may have about retirement benefits.
If you need additional information prior to attending the session, please visit our website at www.xavier.edu/hr.
We look forward to meeting you and officially welcoming you to the Xavier Community.