Residence and Dining Complex
Xavier's new eco friendly residence and dining complex, located in the heart of campus across from Bellarmine Chapel, features multi-bedroom suites and all-you-can-eat dining at the James E. Hoff, S.J., Dining Commons. The complex also includes a rooftop recreation area, street-level retail outlets and a large green space in front of the building.
The Residence Hall:
- Houses 535 students in four connected towers that create one residential community.
- Includes two, three and four-bedroom suites with common areas, one or two full baths, tile floors and walk-in showers.
- Has first-floor laundry open 24 hours a day, with TV monitors and vending machines.
The Dining Center:
- Seats approximately 725, up from 400 in existing cafeteria.
- Features various food stations, including hot and vegan delis, grill and salad bar, plus stone hearth pizza oven, full-service bakery and cereal station.
- Includes digital menu monitors at all stations and monitors throughout with continuous updates on campus news and events.