The department of history frequently collaborates with local partners to enrich students' engagement with the past and to enhance public understanding of history. Recent community partners include:
- Center for Holocaust & Humanity Education
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Findlay Market
- Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- King Studios
- Lloyd Library and Museum
National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
State and Regional
At the state level, Ohio has a robust historical community that supports the study of the past.
National and International
Faculty members belong to the major associations that define standards of professional practice.
- American Historical Association
- Organization of American Historians
- National Council on Public History