FDA National Forum Logistics
- April 30
- Hilton Netherlands Plaza
Sold out for April 29
We have become aware that several hotels are sold out and many have low availability due to large conventions during this time. We suggest you book your hotel as soon as possible to ensure accommodations during your stay.
If you are attending MedCon, please do the following on April 30th:
- Check-out of your hotel room.
- Bring your suitcases to the Xavier Cintas Center for the National Forum.
- We will have a bag check for you.
- We will provide transportation for you to the Hilton Netherlands Plaza at the end of the event.
- You will arrive at the Hilton in time to check-in to your room, and join the MedCon Welcome Reception 5 - 7 PM.
FDA/Xavier MedCon Conference
April 30 - May 3
- $139 per night for MedCon attendees.
- Government officials have prevailing government rate.
Shuttle service is provided to and from Xavier for conference attendees - save on car rental and parking!!
- Free wifi in each room (normally $15 per night for Cincinnati hotels).
- Fine dining at the AAA Four-Diamond restaurant Orchids at Palm Court.
- Attached to the Carew Tower Shopping Plaza, open until 8 PM.
- Complimentary 13,000 sq.ft. health and fitness club in the hotel’s lower level with the latest in cardiovascular equipment, aerobics studio, lap pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna.
- The Belvedere Club for gold and diamond level Hilton HHonors guests