Making a Difference
Xavier University is committed to making a difference in the medical device industry by inspiring collaboration between global regulators and global organizations.
Our ability to collaborate globally with industry and regulators not only builds on the ethical, moral and neutral grounds of Xavier, but it offers deep understanding to the challenges facing the medical device industry today and ways to overcome them.
Additionally, our purpose-driven conferences, wide variety of resources and impactful training programs address the industry's most pressing issues so you can impact your organization—and the world.
Jeffrey Shuren: Introduction to CDRH Medical Device Innovation Initiative
A Look Inside MedCon: FDA and Industry Executives
Engage With Us
- FDA/Xavier MedCon Conference: Each year the FDA and Xavier partner to bring together the world's foremost thought leaders—both on the panels and in the audience—to resolve leading industry challenges and develop advanced educational opportunities for industry professionals. This year's conference is May 1-4. Learn more »
- Resources: The medical device world changes almost daily. That's why we have assembled critical information in a variety of forms—white papers, videos, podcasts, reports and more. Learn more »
- Training: In addition to our major conferences, we offer a host of webinars, symposiums and virtual conferences throughout the year - developed by medical device experts for medical device professionals. Join us »
- Events: Xavier's health-related programs extend beyond the medical device industry to include the pharmaceutical industry and the University's academic programs. See a complete list of upcoming health-related events »
- Collaborators: Xavier has established collaborations with the FDA and world renowned experts in order to lead innovation and identify opportunities for sustainable change. See a complete list of speakers, attending companies and strategic committees from our recent conferences. Join our community »