Xavier's Health and Wellness Center offers medical, counseling and other services to Xavier students.
- Health services include primary care, prevention, health education, allergy, travel medicine, lab, and immunizations. We can offer individualized care for students with special or ongoing medical needs.
- Counseling services are provided by professional psychologists and counselors to assist with a wide range of personal concerns including anxiety, depression, adjustment, relationships, eating disorders, alcohol and drug issues, family and other problems.
- Medical, Nursing, and Counseling visits are by appointment. Walk-ins for emergency situations only.
- To schedule an appointment, call the office at 513 745-3022.
For after-hours emergencies call Campus Police at (513)745-1000
Monday-Friday 8:30 am until 5:00 pm
McGrath Health and Wellness Center
1714 Cleneay Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
(Located across the street from University Station)
- Office: (513) 745-3022
- Fax: (513) 745-3563
- On Campus Medical and Psychological Emergencies: x1000
- Off campus psychological emergencies: 513-745-1000 or 911
- Off Campus Medical Emergencies: 911
- Locate on campus map
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45207-7611
Phone: 513 745-3022