Cocaine abuse assessment
These 16 questions can help you find out if you have an addiction problem with cocaine. If you answered yes to any one of the above questions, you may have a problem with cocaine addiction. You can call the Health & Wellness Center at 745-3022 for a professional assessment.
- After using cocaine, do you have problems sleeping without taking a drink or some other drug?
- Are you afraid that if you stop using cocaine or alcohol your work will suffer or you will lose your energy, motivation, or confidence?
- Are you having financial problems caused by using cocaine?
- Are you obsessed about getting cocaine when you don?t have any?
- Do you ever use more cocaine than you planned?
- Do you feel depressed, guilty, or sorry after using cocaine?
- Do you have an anticipation high just knowing you are about to use cocaine?
- Do you use drugs in your car, at work, in the bathroom, or airplanes, or other public places?
- Has the use of cocaine interfered with your job?
- Have any of your friends or family said that you may have a problem with cocaine?
- Have you ever experienced sinus problems or nosebleeds from using cocaine?
- Have you ever lied to or misled those around you about how much or how often you use?
- Have you ever stolen drugs or money from friends or family to get drugs?
- Have you experienced chest pains or rapid or irregular heartbeats when using cocaine?
- Have you tried to quit or cut down on your cocaine use only to find that you couldn?t?
- Is using cocaine causing problems with your spouse, family, or friends?
- Xavier University McGrath Health & Wellness Center 745-3022 for physician or therapist.
- Xavier University Psychological Services for therapist 745-3531.
- Community Support Groups No Charge within 15 minute walk Norwood area: Narcotics Anonymous
Monday night, 7:30-8:30pm Church of the Nazarene corner of Smith Road and Floral Ave In Basement
Wednesday night 7:00-8:00pm Salvation Army Rehab Center 2250 Park Ave
Thursday night 7-8pm Grace Methodist Church 2221 Slane Ave In Basement.