The Gallagher Student Center administers a digital signage system that includes four screens. The signs provide students the ability to promote campus events and are used by University administrators to display other important news.
Before completing this submission form, please be aware of the following:
- Requests must be received at least 5 business days before the event date.
- All submissions are subject to review. Read the guidelines before making a request. View Guidlines
- Digital signs are located on the first floor, one adjacent to the Welcome Desk and another near Coffee Emporium. Additionally, there are two screens in the Food Court area near Subway.
Digital sign messages are intended to promote events and programs for Xavier students. No submissions will be accepted for meeting or organizational reminders, or requests to join a group or receive applications. The screens are not used to promote the sale or trade of any items.
To create your message:
- Open this link to the template, format your message following the recommended guidelines and save asa JPEG image.
- Please note: Fliers or other existing formats saved as JPEGs cannot be accepted because the fonts do not display well on screen.