In March 2008, Xavier University created a Sustainability Committee in response to the requirements of the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment. The Committee, which represents a cross-section of the campus community, has created a comprehensive plan for achieving climate neutrality and initiated tangible actions to meet the goals expressed in the Campus Sustainability Plan.
- Xavier selected for membership in the Greater Cincinnati Green Business Council
- 'The Story of the Outdoor Classrooms' is part of the Alter Renovation. See also Conceptual Plans for Alter.
- Applications for Sustainability Internship 2014-2015, due Fri Feb 28, 5 pm
- Applications are still being accepted for Fall 2014 Eco-Village LLC at Xavier! Poster announcement here.
- Apply to be mentored by the new Sustainability Hero, Dan Korman