- On Sunday, October 19th at 7pm, Cynthia Barnett, author of Mirage and Blue Revolution: Unmaking America's Water Crisis will discuss one of the world's most endangered resources. Conaton Board Room, 2nd floor Schmidt Hall. Free admission, parking and open to the public. Click here for directions. Details of the event here. Contact Nancy Bertaux, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sponsored by Xavier University’s Sustainability Committee and Brueggeman Center for Dialogue.
- Join us for our Sixth Annual Sustainability Day! Details for our event here.
- Check out Part 1 of the Alter Hall Sustainability Story to see the green future of Alter Hall.
- We have lots of sustainable fun planned for Fall Semester! See what field trips we have planned and join in on the fun! XU Sustainability Field Trips
- Apply for the opportunity to "Cook and Eat with Xavier Chefs" here!
- Here is a link to a map and more information about the proposed path of Wasson Way which starts at Xavier.
In March 2008, Xavier University created a Sustainability Committee in response to the requirements of the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment. The Committee, which represents a cross-section of the campus community, has created a comprehensive plan for achieving climate neutrality and initiated tangible actions to meet the goals expressed in the Campus Sustainability Plan.