Water Justice Series
Blue Future: Protecting Water for People and the Planet Forever
Maude Barlow has been called "a leading global voice for public water" and "the world's leading water warrior". A bestselling author, she is currently chair of Food and Water Watch and is the former Senior Advisor on Water to the United Nations.
3:00-4:15 p.m Commons Hour Dialogue Kennedy Auditorium (CLC 412) Open to the Xavier Community
7:00-9:00 p.m. Cintas Center (James and Caroline Duff Banquet Center) Free and open to the Public
- NEXUS Community Garden 2015 applications are available now. Forms are here for New Gardeners and Returning Gardeners. These plots fill fast!
- We have lots of sustainable fun planned for Spring Semester! See what field trips we have planned and join in on the fun! XU Spring 2015 Sustainability Field Trips
- Check out our latest issue of the Sustainability Program Newsletter.
- Check out Part 2 of the Alter Hall Sustainability Story to see the green future of Alter Hall.
- Xavier's 2nd annual Sustainability update is out. Read about 2014 accomplishments and 2015 goals.
- Here is a link to a map and more information about the proposed path of Wasson Way which starts at Xavier.
In March 2008, Xavier University created a Sustainability Committee in response to the requirements of the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment. The Committee, which represents a cross-section of the campus community, has created a comprehensive plan for achieving climate neutrality and initiated tangible actions to meet the goals expressed in the Campus Sustainability Plan.