In March 2008, Xavier University created a Sustainability Committee in response to the requirements of the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment. The Committee, which represents a cross-section of the campus community, has created a comprehensive plan for achieving climate neutrality and initiated tangible actions to meet the goals expressed in the Campus Sustainability Plan.
- Apply for the opportunity to "Cook and Eat with Xavier Chefs" here!
- Here is a link to a map and more information about the proposed path of Wasson Way which will start at Xavier University.
- Owen Raisch includes Sustainability in his summer blog series for CINBA and X-Link. Read it at http://gcinba.org/talk/
- Xavier University Signs Catholic Climate Covenant
- Xavier selected for membership in the Greater Cincinnati Green Business Council
- 'The Story of the Outdoor Classrooms' is part of the Alter Renovation. See also Conceptual Plans for Alter.