- Earth Week 2015, April 20-25, Mon-Sat, Activities every day. Join us!
- Capital, Climate and the Power of Collaboration, 5:30-8 pm, Wed April 29, at Cintas Center Hall of Fame. Registration required.
- Student Sustainability Intern Applications due March 20! Application form here.
- NEXUS Community Garden 2015 applications are available now. Forms are here for New Gardeners and Returning Gardeners. These plots fill fast!
- We have lots of sustainable fun planned for Spring Semester! See what field trips we have planned and join in on the fun! XU Spring 2015 Sustainability Field Trips
- Check out our latest issue of the Sustainability Program Newsletter.
- Check out Part 2 of the Alter Hall Sustainability Story to see the green future of Alter Hall.
- Xavier's 2nd annual Sustainability update is out. Read about 2014 accomplishments and 2015 goals.
In March 2008, Xavier University created a Sustainability Committee in response to the requirements of the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment. The Committee, which represents a cross-section of the campus community, has created a comprehensive plan for achieving climate neutrality and initiated tangible actions to meet the goals expressed in the Campus Sustainability Plan.