Bikes will not be available for rental until fall semester 2013.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you then!
Become a part of Xavier's growing bike culture by renting a bicycle from Bike XU today!
Are you living on campus without a car?
Are you tired of wasting money on gas?
Do you want to avoid the overcrowded parking lots?
For a low fee, you could have a bike for the entire semester!
Why drive when you can bike?
If you take a car, you're really only driving half way. Think about it: You park in one of the lots - probably C-2 or the R-lots - and have to walk the rest of the way. Bikes get the best parking! Bike racks are outside all of the major buildings on campus including:
How It Works
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and say "I want a bike!
2. Print out the waiver and fill it out
3. Bring the waiver and cash or check to Xavier University to the Sustainability office (Alter 104) during office hours
4. Get a bike, helment, safety light, lock and key
5. Save time, money, and the environment!
6. Return the bike, helment, safety light, lock and key*
Bike XU Office Hours: Fridays 1:00-3:00 PM (Other times by appointment only)
Bike XU Waiver: We are currently in the process of creating an updated waiver - check back soon!
*Riders who fail to return bikes/return damaged bikes will be charged for the cost to replace or repair the bike.
Bikes are rented out on a first come, first serve basis so get yours today!
Don’t forget to fill up
your reusable water
bottle at the
water refill stations
in the GSC!