Become a part of Xavier's growing bike culture by renting a bicycle from Bike XU!
Are you living on campus without a car?
Are you tired of wasting money on gas?
Do you want to avoid the overcrowded parking lots?
For a low fee, you could have a bike for the entire semester!
Why drive when you can bike?
If you take a car, you're really only driving half way. Think about it: You park in one of the lots - probably C-2 or the R-lots - and have to walk the rest of the way. Bikes get the best parking! Bike racks are outside all of the major buildings on campus including:
1. Email email@example.com and say "I want a bike!
2. Print out the waiver and fill it out
3. Bring the waiver and $45 rental fee (cash or check to Xavier University) to the Sustainability office during office hours
4. Get a bike, helmet, safety light, lock and key
5. Save time, money, and the environment!
6. Return the bike, helmet, safety light, lock and key*
*Riders who fail to return bikes/return damaged bikes will be charged for the cost to replace or repair the bike.
Bikes are rented out on a first come, first serve basis so get yours today!
Don't forget to fill up
your reusable water
bottle at the
water refill stations
in the GSC, Alter, Husman Resident Hall, and O'Connor Sports Center!