The Sustainability Club provides students with the opportunity to create tangible change on Xavier University's campus in relation to sustainable issues. It will serve as the main student connection to the Sustainability Committee as well as a key educator of sustainable efforts geared towards the student body. The Sustainability Interns act as co-presidents of the club and membership is open to all Xavier students!
What We Do
- Plan and host events such as Dance & Grow Green, Sustainability Week, Earth Day, Green Fair and Recycle Mania
- Learn about Xavier's sustainable features and come up with ways to share that information with the rest of the community
- Converse about current sustainability issues happening on and off-campus
- Get involved with sustainable initiatives like Bike XU and the NEXUS Garden
- Develop and execute our own semester- and year-long projects
To join our e-mail list, contact Jake Litmer at email@example.com.
Date: TBD this Fall
Time: TBD this Fall
Location: TBD this Fall
Current Projects: TBD this Fall
The Sustainability Interns work directly with the Sustainability Committee & Student Government to initiate change on Xavier's campus and communicate sustainable initiatives to the Xavier community.
- 2014-2015: Information coming soon
- 2013-2014: Samantha Meza, Jake Litmer, Edith Delgado, Alexandra James, Matt Ahlgren, Andrew Elluru
- 2012-2013: Elle Ross '13, Jake Litmer '14, Samantha Meza '14
- 2011-2012: Elle Ross '13, Dore'e Conley '14, John Henrick '12, Taylor Mauro '12
- 2010-2011: Emily TeKolste '11, Laura Wallace '11, Taylor Mauro '12
- 2009-2010: James Cave '10