The Graduate Admission Office hosts various events and information sessions throughout the year for current and prospective students.
Graduate Programs Information Sessions
Xavier University is pleased to invite all those interested in attending the following information sessions hosted by the Graduate Admission Office.
Counseling Information Sessions
Xavier University's Master of Arts in Counseling program is pleased to invite all those interested in attending this information session hosted by the Chair of the Department, Dr. Brent Richardson. During this small group setting you will learn more about the Counseling profession and be able to have all of your questions answered.
Human Resource Development Information Session
Join us on March 23rd, 2017 for a Master of Science in Human Resource Development Information Session and learn more about the curriculum, admissions and options for financing your education! HRD faculty and admission representatives will be available to answer your questions.
- HRD Information Session - March 23rd, 2017 at 6:30 pm- Register Now!
Graduate Nursing Information Sessions
Xavier University's School of Nursing is pleased to invite all those interested in attending one of the following information session hosted by the School of Nursing. During these small group settings you will learn more about the MSN for Registered Nurses Program, the Direct Entry as Second Degree (MIDAS) program or the DNP Doctorate of Nursing Program and be able to have all of your questions answered.
- Master of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses- Monday April 3, 2017 6:00 – 7:00 PM, Register Here
- MIDAS, Master of Science in Nursing Direct Entry as a 2nd Degree Program- Monday April 3, 2017 6:00 – 7:00 PM, Register Here
- DNP Doctor of Nursing Practice- Monday April 3, 2017 7:00 – 8:00 PM, Register Here
MEd Off-Site Information Sessions
Join us for the following Off-Site Information Sessions and learn more about our Off-Site Education offerings! Representatives from the Graduate Admission Office will be available to answer questions about our programs.
- Wilmington High School- Monday, April 10th, 2017- 4:30-6:00 pm- Register Here
- Covington Catholic High School- Tuesday, April 11th, 2017- 4:30-6:00 pm- Register Here