Xavier Advocate Program
The Xavier Advocate Program exists to provide confidential support, information and advocacy for those affected by harassment, discrimination, relationship violence, sexual assault, rape and stalking. Xavier University understands that its community as a whole is affected by this kind of violence. Please know that you are not alone. Xavier is dedicated to a campus free of these injustices, and strives for such an environment. Students are welcome to stop by the Women's Center and meet with an advocate during office hours or call the advocate line 513-754-1000, 24 hours a day.
We Believe In
- Providing a safe means by which to be heard,
- Providing options and information,
- Providing unconditional support for survivors in their choices for recovery,
- Respecting each individual's recovery process,
- Promoting fairness for survivors within the University and criminal justice systems,
- Preventing harassment, discrimination, rape and sexual assault through education, and
- A campus environment of mutual respect and genuine care for all individuals.
Advocate Drop-In Hours
- Mondays: 3 PM - 5 PM
- Wednesdays: 11 AM - 4 PM
If you are in immediate danger, call campus police at 513 745-1000.
If you believe you have been the victim of assault, rape harassment or discrimination, call an advocate at 513-745-1000. Advocates are available 24 hours a day for emergency calls and will provide you with support and information about your options. Non-emergency calls will receive a response within 24 hours.