Upperclass Scholarship Application
The application for the Upperclass Scholarship, valued up to $3,000, is now available online and due no later than May 3, 2013. Eligible students must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.0*, and not be a recipient of any other Xavier scholarship (i.e. Trustee, Schawe, Presidential).
*The highest CGPA of the applicants will be eligible for the Lt. Robert Rice Scholarship, valued up to $4,000.
- Up to $3,000 tuition scholarship
- Complete 24 credit hours at Xavier
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Financial need considered; financial need will be determined by the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment (RT students not eligible)
- Not a recipient of any other Xavier scholarship (i.e. Trustee, Schawe, Presidential, etc.)
- Complete the 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). A complete FAFSA must be on file with the federal processor by May 3, 2013.
- Complete this scholarship application no later than Friday, May 3, 2013.
- The University Scholarship Committee will select the new scholarship recipients for 2013-14 at the end of May and students will be notified in June. Scholarship recipients will be selected on the basis of both cumulative grade point average and financial need.
- Students who are awarded an Upperclass Scholarship will have the scholarship renewed in subsequent years as long as the students maintain full-time continuous enrollment and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0.