First year students
- Xavier's federal school code: 003144
- Students who complete their FAFSA by February 15th will receive priority consideration
- Use your legal name as it appears on the social security card
- Do not leave any items blank, unless indicated to do so. Otherwise enter a 0 (zero)
- Questions about FAFSA? send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Special Circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA?
We may be able to consider: a reduction in income due to job loss, reduction of hours for a parent, divorce or separation or death of a parent after the FAFSA has been submitted. If one of these situations applies please contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance at email@example.com or (513) 745-3142.
What is FAFSA? FAFSA is a form that is used by the U.S. Department of Education and the university to determine aid like scholarships, grants and loans, and work study eligibility.Learn more or get started now
- Remember to file the renewal FAFSA annually
- Continuing students must remember to update their expected enrollment status and grade level (step one of the FAFSA) each year
- Questions about FAFSA? send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance