Incoming first year students
File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1. Xavier University's priority deadline for filing for financial aid is February 15, families are still encouraged to submit the FAFSA once this date has passed. Students whose FAFSA is received at the federal processor by February 15 will receive priority aid consideration.
Be sure to list Xavier's federal school code 003144 on the FAFSA.
If your family's taxes will not be completed by February 15, complete the FAFSA using reasonable estimates of your family's income.
Be sure to use the student's legal name as it appears on the student's social security card.
Do not leave any items blank, unless indicated to do so by the instructions. If a question does not apply, write in the number "0".
Keep copies of all of the family's tax returns.
- Questions about FAFSA? send an email to: email@example.com for assistance.
- Special Circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA? We may be able to consider a reduction in income due to job loss or reduction of hours for a parent, divorce or separation after the FAFSA has been submitted, or death of a parent after the FAFSA has been submitted. If one of these situations applies please communicate with a staff member in the Office of Student Financial Assistance at (513) 745-3142 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to file the renewal FAFSA annually.
- Continuing students must remember to update their expected enrollment status and grade level (step one of the FAFSA) each year.
- Questions about FAFSA? send an email to: email@example.com for assistance.
We're committed to your
success at Xavier.
Net Price Calculator
Director, Financial Aid Operations