The mission of the Division of Financial Administration is to build and deliver strategic leadership, sustainable innovation, effective execution, and high quality services in finance, business, facilities, safety, and auxiliary services all in partnership with the Xavier community to support our pursuit of educational excellence.
Quick Facts About Us
- According to the 2015 edition of America's Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report, in the Midwest master's level category, Xavier finished #1 in graduation rate and #2 among Best Colleges for Veterans and finished in the top 10 overall for the 20th consecutive year.
- Xavier is required to have five audits prepared annually. Auditors are on campus performing audit field work for 10-12 weeks each year.
- Student eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and are due the 1st of each month. This greatly helps our sustainability efforts in reducing paper use.
- 80 employees maintain 189 acres of grounds and 2,249,000 gross square feet of space located in 49 buildings (includes new complex).
- The Xavier University Police Department senior management team has over 108 years of combined law enforcement experience. All officers are State Certified with police powers and authority as set forth under section 1713.50 of the Ohio Revised Code. XUPD is committed to Community Oriented Policing and provides on-campus vehicle jump starts and lockouts. Officers are also available for campus escorts during the hours of darkness.
- Xavier's Hoff Dining Commons won the Gold award in the 2013 National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) annual competition. The Gold Award is the ultimate professional tribute in college and university culinary arts.
- The Xavier University ALL Card was swiped over 4,285,000 times last year for various campus services.
- During the 2013-14 academic school year, Xavier's Mailing Services Center Processed over 30,000 packages and over 45,000 pieces of mail for the student body.
Meet the CFO
Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Ms. Amyot has executive responsibility for the university's financial affairs, facilities management and construction, risk management, campus safety, and auxiliary services. She has management responsibility to five committees of the Board of Trustees and co-chairs Xavier's University Planning and Resourcing Council.