The mission of the Division of Financial Administration is to build and deliver strategic leadership, sustainable innovation, effective execution, and high quality services in finance, business, facilities, safety, and administration all in partnership with the Xavier community to support our pursuit of educational excellence.
Quick Facts About Us
- According to the 2012 U.S. News & World Report, in the Midwest master's level category, Xavier finished #1 in graduation rate and #2 in student retention and finished in the top 10 overall for the 17th consecutive year.
- Xavier is required to have five audits prepared annually. Auditors are on campus performing audit field work for 10-12 weeks each year.
- Xavier produced 73,113 Student eBills last year, reducing the university's paper consumption by more than 180,000 sheets of paper and 70,000 envelopes.
- 80 employees maintain 189 acres of grounds and 2,245,000 square feet of space located in 49 buildings (includes new complex).
- 140 Financial Administration employees collectively provide 1,558 years of service.
Meet the CFO
Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Ms. Amyot has executive responsibility for the university's financial affairs, facilities management and construction, risk management, campus safety, and auxiliary and administrative services. She has management responsibility to five committees of the Board of Trustees and co-chairs Xavier's University Planning and Resourcing Council.