If you are currently studying English in another institution in the United States, you may transfer to Xavier. Non-immigrants who hold F-1 visas should follow these steps:
- Apply to the Intensive English Program at Xavier.
- Ensure that financial support documents submitted with the application are not more than 6 months old.
- Include a copy of page one of your current I-20 form.
- Submit a SEVIS transfer form to your current school; this form should be returned to Xavier.
- Submit a copy of your grade reports/transcripts from your current institution. Academic records are a factor in acceptance.
- After you are admitted to Xavier University, you will receive a letter of admission. Provide a copy of this letter to officials at your current school. At that time, they will transfer your SEVIS record in the immigration database to Xavier University. The school code for Xavier University is CLE214F00141000. (We are located in Cincinnati, Ohio.)
- Xavier University will issue you a new I-20 for the next available term.