In order to be considered for admission to the Xavier University Intensive English program, students must submit the following required documents to the Office of Admission:
- Application for Admission: The application form should be carefully completed with your name and mailing address exactly as it should appear on future correspondence and as it appears in your passport. Sign the application and include the application fee.
- Application fee: A check or money order made payable to "Xavier University", in US dollars, is acceptable. The current one-time fee is $35. Please contact us if you have problems or questions.
- Photocopy of the information page of your passport. This may be scanned and submitted via email, faxed, or mailed with the application.
- A copy of your secondary school (high school) or university completion.
Financial Statement (For students on F-1 visas only): There are two parts to a complete financial statement. All documents must be originals and are necessary to issue the I-20 form, which you will use to obtain a student (F-1) visa.
- Affidavit of payment of all expenses, educational and personal, signed by the person (sponsor) who will be responsible for the expenses. More than one person may be a sponsor, but all sponsors must sign. If possible, use the form in the application.
- An Official Supporting Statement from a bank stating that the sponsor is able to meet the required expenses should be signed and certified with an official seal. This document must state that sufficient funds are available in US dollars for the program(s) in which the student plans to enroll. Find these amounts for the I-20 listed in the current tuition and fees table. Statements without a dollar amount or more than six months old will not be accepted.
Mailing the Application
These items should be sent to:
Xavier University Center for International Education
3800 Victory Parkway, GSC Suite 230
Cincinnati, Ohio, 45207-2171, USA.
Once all materials are received, students will be notified within 2-3 weeks about their admission. If students do not receive notification within 3 weeks, something could be missing or incomplete in the application. To check on the status of the application, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org