In order to be considered for admission to the Xavier University Intensive English program, students must submit the following required documents to the Office of Admission:
- Application for Admission (The online application is preferred.)
- Photocopy of the information page of your passport. This may be scanned and submitted with the application.
- A copy of your secondary school (high school) or university completion, scanned and submitted online.
Financial Statement (For students on F-1 visas only): There are two parts to a complete financial statement. All documents must be originals and are necessary to issue the I-20 form, which you will use to obtain a student (F-1) visa.
- Affidavit of payment of all expenses, educational and personal, signed by the person (sponsor) who will be responsible for the expenses. More than one person may be a sponsor, but all sponsors must sign. If possible, use the university form.
- An Official Supporting Statement from a bank stating that the sponsor is able to meet the required expenses should be signed and certified with an official seal. This document must state that sufficient funds are available in US dollars for the program(s) in which the student plans to enroll. Find these amounts for the I-20 listed in the current tuition and fees table. Statements without a dollar amount or more than six months old will not be accepted.
Mailing the supporting documents
Students will apply online. For F-1 students only: Financial documents (in part 4) for the I-20 or DS-2019 should be sent to:
Xavier University Center for International Education
3800 Victory Parkway, GSC Suite 230
Cincinnati, Ohio, 45207-2171, USA.
To check on the status of the application, contact us at email@example.com