The Center mobilizes Xavier's institutional resources that support community engagement by:
- Convening a Community-Engaged Learning Roundtable of faculty, administrators and students who hold key roles related to engagement.
- Working with the Office of Strategic Information Resources to set benchmark indicators for evaluating engagement.
- Developing communication systems for effectively sharing community engagement information.
- Working with institutional and organizational partners to develop and maintain a comprehensive resource manual called Community Engagement Opportunities for students, staff, faculty and partners.
- Encouraging the use of existing opportunities across campus, such as the Dorothy Day Center for Faith and Justice Community Engagement Opportunities website, including the Weekly Service Update.