PLEASE NOTE: Poster printing is a resource provided to Xavier students (through a faculty advisor)
and faculty for academic and research purposes only.
- A faculty member first must contact Tina Meagher to discuss the project and provides a list of the students who will be printing.
- Students then choose a poster template (see below) and adapt it for their purposes. Please note: Posters with backgrounds that are not white will not be printed.
- Save the poster as a .pdf. Students must check the poster for any errors and spelling corrections before saving to a .pdf. The .pdf will serve as a proof of the poster (it will look exactly like the .pdf).
- Students must complete the Poster Printing Request Form and attach the poster proof .pdf to the form.
- Once the file has been received, students can expect a quick turn-around time of 48 hours during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 9-5pm).
- When the posters are completed and ready, students will be emailed or called to pick them up at the Connection Center Desk. Payment for the poster is required at the time of poster pickup.
PLEASE NOTE: Any posters that are not picked up and paid for will be charged to the students bursar account.
Cost: $6 / linear foot
Example: a 36 x 48 poster would cost $24.00
Payment is made at the Connection Center Desk. Students have the option to pay by cash, check, X-Cash or interdepartmental form (departmental approval needed). Creditcard payments are not accepted at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tina Meagher, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 745-3682.
|PowerPoint: 36x48 - Template #1||PowerPoint: 36x48 - Template #2|
|PowerPoint: 36x48 - Template #3||Publisher: 36x48 - Template #4|