Call for Applications for the 2014-2015 Faculty Fellowships
In 2014-2015, the CTE will host two faculty fellows who will be chosen after an open call for applications.
- Conway Fellow for Jesuit Education (sponsored by the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education)
call for applications - APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 11, 2013.
- Faculty Fellow for Expanding a Faculty Learning Community Project
call for applications - APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 2, 2013.
The Conway Fellow is associated with the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education, and it was funded by a grant from the Ruth J. and Robert A. Conway Family Foundation.
Each Faculty Fellow receives:
- A summer stipend of $10,000. It is expected that the Fellow will be working full-time on the project during the summer months and will not be teaching.
NEW: For the Faculty Fellow for Expanding an FLC Project, each applicant may choose between summer 2014 and summer 2015.
- Release from all teaching responsibilities during one semester of the following year, either fall 2014 or spring 2015, to be determined by applicant. (Funding will be available to the department toward the cost of hiring a replacement for the semester.)
- Expenses up to $5,000, as appropriate to the project, to be used within the time-frame of the project.