Professional CEU Event
Teaming for Clients with One of the Three D's: Delirium, Depression, Dementia
Please join faculty and students from the departments of Counseling, Health Services Administration, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, and Social Work and the School of Nursing to welcome Teepa Snow for a new keynote address for the 5th Annual Inter-Professional Teaming Seminar. The featured program will focus on adults who present with delirium, depression and dementia.
- DATE: Thursday, February 14, 2013
- TIME: 1:00 P.M. - 2:40 P.M.
- REGISTRATION: 12:30 P.M.
- COST: $25
- CEUs: 1.5 CEU for Counselors, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, and Social Workers
- LOCATION: Schiff Family Conference Center, Cintas Center, Xavier University
- FREE PARKING: Cintas Center, C1-C5 Lots (entrance off Herald Ave.)
Handouts: Will be available at this site 2 weeks prior to the presentation. Be sure to print and bring handouts with you as they will NOT be distributed at the presentation.