Operational Business Forms
The forms below are used for conducting business and managing funds/orgs at Xavier University.
- Budget Revision Form (Instructions for Budget Revision)
- Funding for New Position Form
- Organization (Org) Action Form
To locate the following forms, please follow these links to Administrative Services
To locate the following forms, please follow these links to the Bursar's Office:
- Disbursement of Cash Policies
- Fee Detail Code Maintenance Form (Instructions for Fee Detail Code Maintenance Form)
- Payment Detail Code Maintenance Form (Instructions for Payment Detail Code Maintenance Form)
- Petty Cash Form
- Student Cash Disbursement
To locate the following forms, please follow these links to the Controller's Office:
- Missing receipt form
- Business and Travel Report (after 01/01/2014)
- Cash Receipt Form (Instructions for Cash Receipt)
- Interdepartmental Charge Form (Instructions for Interdepartmental Charge)
- Request for Check Form
- Signature Authorization Form (Instructions for Signature Authorization)
- Blank W9 form
Direct Deposit Forms
Finance Self-Service Training
The Finance Administrative System houses the data for all of the financial transactions and the budget information for the University. It has two components: Finance Self-Service (FSS) and Internet Native Banner (INB). Finance Self-Service is a web based, user friendly interface that allows users to query and view department budget information.
Find out more about training at www.xavier.edu/budget/training.cfm.