Public Relations Minor
The public relations minor includes the study of the principles, audiences, ethics, and skills of public relations.
18 total credit hours are required, as follows:
15 hours from:
- COMM 101 - Oral Communication
- COMM 206 - Writing for the Media
- COMM 270 - Principles of Strategic Comm
- COMM 372 - Jr Sem:PR Cases and Planning
- COMM 477 - Strat Comm Ethics Society
3 hours of electives (1 course) selected from:
- COMM 301 - Presentational Speaking
- COMM 371 - Public Relations Writing
- COMM 426 - Media Law and Policy
A 2.000 cumulative average must be attained in these courses.