Media Studies Minor Requirements
The Media Studies minor explores the nature, purpose and techniques of communication media.
18 total credit hours are required.
9 credit hours
- COMM 123 - Introduction to Communication and Media
- COMM 206 - Writing for the Media
- COMM 211 - Media Literacy
6 hours of specific electives (2 courses) selected from:
- COMM 247 - Understanding New Media
- COMM 329 - Audience Survey and Research
- COMM 385 - Media, Democracy and the Public
- COMM 426 - Media Law and Policy
3 hours of electives selected from:
- COMM 199-499