College of Arts and Sciences: Communication Arts
Electronic Media Minor
The electronic media minor introduces the knowledge and skills utilized in electronic communications.
18 total credit hours are required, as follows:
- 12 hours from:
- COMM 206 - Writing for the Media
- COMM 250 - Screenwriting and Story Craft
- COMM 254 - Intro To Video Production
- COMM 452 - Aesthetics and Tech Post-Prod
- 6 hours of electives (2 courses) selected from:
- COMM 123 - Intro To Comm and Media
- COMM 354 - Field Prod and Story Telling
- COMM 426 - Media Law and Policy
- COMM 451 - Introduction to Video Graphics
Note(s): A 2.000 cumulative average must be attained in these courses.