Electronic Media Minor
- The electronic media minor is no longer part of the Communication Arts department and is now part of the School of Arts and Innovation, for more information on the minor please contact Blis DeVault.
The electronic media minor introduces the knowledge and skills utilized in electronic communications.
18 total credit hours are required, as follows:
12 hours from:
- COMM 206 - Writing for the Media
- COMM 250 - Screenwriting and Story Craft
- COMM 254 - Intro To Video Production
- COMM 452 - Aesthetics and Tech Post-Prod
6 hours of electives (2 courses) selected from:
- COMM 123 - Intro To Comm and Media
- COMM 354 - Field Prod and Story Telling
- COMM 426 - Media Law and Policy
- COMM 451 - Introduction to Video Graphics
Note(s): A 2.000 cumulative average must be attained in these courses.