College of Arts and Sciences: Communication Arts
Communication Studies Minor
The communication studies minor focuses on communication processes within public and private organizations.
18 total credit hours are required, as follows:
- 9 hours from:
- COMM 101 - Oral Communication
- COMM 209 - Group Dynamics
- COMM 260 - Organizational Communication
- 9 hours of electives (3 courses) selected from:
- COMM 123 - Intro To Comm and Media
- COMM 207 - Interpersonal Communication
- COMM 264 - Persuasion
- COMM 301 - Presentational Speaking
- COMM 327 - Interpersonal Conflict Mgmt
Note(s): A 2.000 cumulative average must be attained in these courses.