Admission Process and Important Dates
In order to be considered for the Xavier University cohort for Coaching Education and Athlete Development, interested students must complete the following steps:
- Complete Xavier University's online application for admission with priority to those who apply 60 days prior to the start of the Cohort.
- One official transcript sent directly from all colleges or universities that you have attended for any undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Official test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- The MAT is offered here at Xavier. For information about registering for the MAT at Xavier, please call 513 745-3531.
- The MAT is also offered throughout the United States. More about the MAT and all testing locations.
- If you have previously taken the GRE and want to have your scores sent to Xavier, please contact GRE at 1-888- GRE-SCORE.
- To find out more about taking the GRE visit http://www.ets.org/gre.
- Current resume of work and volunteer experiences. *
- One page typewritten statement of your career goals and how the Xavier sport administration program fits with your goals. *
- Two letters from professional and/or academic references who are able to assess your potential for success in this program. *
* The above documents may be mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to:
Xavier University Graduate Services
3800 Victory Parkway
100 Hailstones Hall
Cincinnati, OH 45207-3211
phone: 513 745-3360
toll free: 800 344-4698 ext 3360
fax: 513 745-1048
Specific questions about the program can be directed to:
Dr. Ronald W. Quinn
Program Coordinator and Associate Professor