XU Women's Club Soccer
Xavier Women's Club Soccer is underway and we are off to a great start in the 2015-2016 season. Games this fall will include Dayton, Miami, Cincinnati, Kent State, Wright State, Ohio State and others. Our main season is in the fall and we compete against other teams from all across the Midwest. We also play friendly games in the spring against local teams or teams we may not have had an opportunity to play against in the fall.
Practices for Fall 2015:
- -Monday 9-11 PM (unless otherwise noted)
- -Wednesday 9:30-11:30 PM (unless otherwise noted)
- @ XU Stadium
- Indoor Games: For the past few years during the winter, we have created in indoor team and play at Wall2Wall in Mason, Ohio. Last year, KappaKappaSocca won the Women's Tuesday night division. They are played every Tuesday night.
- Service Hours: As a team, XUWCS is involved in several events in our school and our community Those include, Community Action Day, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Relay for Life, and Top Soccer.
- Team Bonding: Aside from practice and service, XUWCS get together throughout the year for traditional team bonding which includes BBQ's, bonfires, study sessions and attending other club sport competitions.
For updates on events, games, practices and more, Follow us!
* Facebook : Xavier Women's Club Soccer
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information and any questions.
Officers: Rose Fantozzi (Junior), Paige Bresnan (Senior), Allie Demboski (Junior), Carly Mulert (Sophmore)