GetAway provides first year students a relaxing escape from campus in their first semester. This community event provides a space to step back from the busy experience of college, to have fun, and reflect on where you want to go over the next four years. This is a non-faith based experience, so students of all or no faith traditions are welcome to participate. GetAway will be offered September 9-10 and October 14-5.
What is GetAway?
- An opportunity to take a 24 hour break away from your busy first semester!
- An opportunity to meet new people and form lasting friendships!
- A chance to hear from upper-class students about their experiences!
- An opportunity to consider how you want to grow personally over your time in college!
- A place to learn about getting more involved with Center for Faith and Justice programs!
"GetAway is an experience I will never forget. It made me think about my dreams, goals and ambitions in a relaxing and fun atmosphere. I met so many new friends and made stronger friendships with the people I already new. I strongly recommend it to any incoming [first year]."
Contact Carl Caceres for More Information.
Click here to sign-up for this year's September Retreat
Click here to sign-up for this year's October Retreat
Click here to find out what GetAway '15 retreatants thought of their experience!